Our Gua Sha Essentials Kit was hand picked for all the Gua Sha lovers. These sets are valued at $125.
- TSUBAKI Heart Shaped White Jade with Jagged Edge Gua Sha.
- TSUBAKI Face Oil
- TSUBAKI Acupressure Beauty Tool in Rose Gold
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with TSUBAKI face oil
- Keep the Gua Sha flat against the face and begin with the jawline.
- Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline. Use the jagged edge side
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion
- Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. It is important to only apply light pressure as this area is sensitive
This acupressure beauty tool is designed to promote facial muscle relaxation. Using this tool on specific points on your face with light to medium pressure will allow your face to relax, leaving a younger looking appearance.
HOW TO USE:
- Use the rounded end and apply light to medium pressure on the acupressure points for 5 seconds
- Follow our acupressure chart
- Repeat on each pressure point 3 - 5 times
Use the flat end as a spatula to scoop the perfect amount of moisturizer.
Caution: Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct eye contact.